Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lift Off

That's it.

I can't stand it anymore.

I'm taking the plunge.

I'm giving you the address to my NEW WEBSITE.

Don't laugh -- it's not finished. I’m not crazy about the font. And there's some quirky issues with the sidebar links formatting, but that's because I'm (and by "I'm" I mean Bryan) altering a template.

[Bryan finally got the Links categories to appear in the sidebar, but they’re funky and indented. So he say’s to me “The formatting needs to be changed blah blah blah right click on the page blah blah hit view source blah blah blah look for the code blah blah. I have NO IDEA what he’s talking about, but he’s very sweet to think I do.]

Okay, enough with the self-deprecating talk.

[Drumroll, please…]

http://www.thispile.com.

Tell your friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

Thanks for stopping by The Writing Road today. I think I might have to try the glass of wine for creativity. But then again, it might relax me too much.

1/29/2008 03:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home