Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Look For Me When You See Me Coming

Bryan told me not to post on Blogger anymore because there is NO WAY IN HELL he will transfer anymore posts for me, but I said to him, TALK TO THE HAND!

So we (and by “we” I, of course, mean Bryan) MacGyver’d all my Blogger posts over to my new website because the easy way was not so easy. In the process, the formatting is all screwed up and none of the comments survived the trip.

So how do YOU spend your free time? I spend mine going post by post, reformatting the text and html. Yipee! I need a drink.

Anyhow, I’m not waiting for it to be perfect or anything before launching it live, but we (and by “we” I really do mean “we” ) are still deciding between two possible domain names.

Bryan made a suggestion on a domain name, which I hated, and even rolled my eyes at. But given a few days, and after tinkering around a little on the new site to get a feel for the content it will contain, I think it may be growing on me.

I’m hoping it will be up by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home