Friday, July 08, 2005

Foiled! or, You May Have Won the Battle But I Will Win the War!

Yesterday while shopping at a Target store, the heavens parted, the light shown down upon me, and I heard the angels singing, for I discovered EXTRA TALL SAFETY GATES THAT MOUNT TO THE WALL WITH SCREWS!!!

No more will Ruthie climb over the gate! No more will she push through until it becomes unwedged from the door frame! I will now enjoy my coffee in peace until an hour blessed by God himself.

I can smell the sanity brewing already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

We have a safety gate too. It's gotten quite a workout. Now the preteen uses it on his own door to keep his little brothers out (they can all pick locks. I've taught them well).

Enjoy the peace and quiet :)

7/13/2005 08:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home